Know About the Kannada Language
Kannada is a language spoken in Karnataka, India, and in portions of the surrounding states. It is also spoken by a sizable population in the United States and Europe. Kannada is a member of the Dravidian family of languages, which also includes Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam. It is written in Kannada script, an abugida script made up of characters signifying consonants and vowels. Kannada has a strong literary legacy, with several well-known works produced in the language. Kannada has an estimated 44 million native speakers.
What Do We Offer?
We offer personalized courses for Kannada-language specially designed as per your needs.
Personalized Courses for All Age Category
Academic Kannada For Kids & Teens
Now, kids & teens can learn Kannada language basics and advanced levels quickly as this course is according to their syllabus. It helps in developing the basics of the language so that communication is possible from an early age.
Spoken Kannada For Adults
What You Will Learn
In a Kannada language class, you will likely learn about the Kannada language, which is spoken by around 60 million people worldwide, primarily in the Indian state of Karnataka. The curriculum may include learning the Kannada alphabet and writing system, grammar and sentence structure, vocabulary, and cultural context. You may also learn how to speak, read, and write in Kannada, and practice listening and comprehension skills through dialogues and readings. Some Kannada language classes may also focus on learning about the culture, history, and literature of the Kannada-speaking community.
1. Basic vocabulary and grammar: The fundamentals of Kannada grammar, such as verb tenses, noun declensions, and sentence structure, will be covered.
2. Pronunciation and intonation: You will learn how to pronounce and intonate Kannada words and phrases correctly.
3. Conversation skills: You will learn how to conduct fundamental exchanges in Kannada, including self-introductions, requests for directions, and small chat.
4. Reading and writing: The Kannada script will be taught to you, and you’ll be able to read and write basic Kannada phrases.
5. Cultural context: You will get knowledge of the regional traditions and culture that are related to the Kannada language.
6. Listening and speaking: Through drills and activities like role-playing and conversation practice, you will hone your speaking and listening abilities.
7. Vocabulary building: You will pick up a wide variety of terminology in subjects including daily conversation, travel, cuisine, and many more.
8. Idiomatic expressions: Additionally, you will learn typical colloquial terms that are frequently employed in conversation.