Know About the Malayam Language
Malayalam is a language spoken in the Indian state of Kerala and the neighboring union territories of Lakshadweep and Puducherry. It is also spoken by a significant number of people in the Middle East, the United States, and Europe. Malayalam is part of the Dravidian language family, which also includes Tamil, Kannada, and Telugu. It is written in the Malayalam script, which is an abugida script that consists of letters representing consonants and vowels. Malayalam has a rich literary tradition, with many famous works of literature written in the language. There are an estimated 38 million native speakers of Malayalam.
What Do We Offer?
We offer personalized courses for Malayalam-language specially designed as per your needs.
Personalized Courses for All Age Category
Academic Bengali For Kids & Teens
Now, kids & teens can learn Malayalam language basics and advanced levels quickly as this course is according to their syllabus. It helps in developing the basics of the language so that communication is possible from an early age.
Spoken Malayalam For Adults
What You Will Learn
You will probably learn about the Malayalam language in a Malayalam language class. Malayalam is a language spoken by roughly 38 million people worldwide, especially in the Indian state of Kerala, the Union Territory of Lakshadweep, Puducherry, and the Gulf nations. The Malayalam alphabet, writing system, grammar, vocabulary, and cultural context may all be covered in the course material. Additionally, you may exercise your listening and comprehension abilities via readings and conversations while learning how to speak, read, and write Malayalam. Learning about the culture, history, and literature of the Malayalam-speaking people may be a focus of certain Malayalam language lessons.
1. Basic vocabulary and grammar: The essentials of Malayalam grammar will be studied, including verb tenses, noun declensions, and sentence construction.
2. Pronunciation and intonation: You will discover the proper intonation and pronunciation of Malayalam words and phrases.
3. Conversation skills: You will learn how to have basic conversations in Malayalam, such as greetings, requests for directions, and small talk.
4. Reading and writing: You will learn the Malayalam script and be able to read and write some fundamental Malayalam.
5. Cultural context: You will learn about local customs and cultures that are associated with the Malayalam language.
6. Listening and speaking: Your speaking and listening skills will improve via exercises and activities including role-playing and conversation practice.
7. Vocabulary building: You will learn a wide range of vocabulary in areas including everyday speech, travel, food, and many more.
8. Idiomatic expressions: Furthermore, you will become familiar with the terminology that is commonly used in a discussion.