Know About the Tamil Language
Tamil is largely spoken in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, as well as the surrounding union territories of Puducherry and the Andaman & Nicobar Islands. It is also widely spoken in Sri Lanka and other areas of South Asia, as well as among expatriate Tamil populations across the world. Tamil is a member of the Dravidian language family, along with Kannada, Telugu, and Malayalam. It is written in Tamil script, an abugida script made up of characters denoting consonants and vowels. Tamil has a rich literary legacy, with some of the earliest extant writings reaching back to the first century AD. Tamil is spoken by an estimated 78 million people.
What Do We Offer?
We offer personalized courses for Tamil-language specially designed as per your needs.
Personalized Courses for All Age Category
Academic Tamil For Kids & Teens
Now, kids & teens can learn Tamil language basics and advanced levels quickly as this course is according to their syllabus. It helps in developing the basics of the language so that communication is possible from an early age.
Spoken Tamil For Adults
What You Will Learn
You will probably study about the Tamil language at a Tamil class. Tamil is a South Asian language that is spoken by around 80 million people globally, principally in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Grammar, sentence structure, vocabulary, and cultural background may all be covered in the Tamil language curriculum. Additionally, you may exercise your listening and comprehension abilities via readings and conversations while learning how to speak, read, and write in Tamil. The study of Tamil literature, history, and culture may be a major subject in some Tamil classrooms.
1. Basic vocabulary and grammar: The fundamentals of Tamil grammar, such as verb conjugation, noun declensions, and sentence structure, will be covered.
2. Pronunciation and intonation: You will discover how to pronounce and intonate Tamil words and phrases correctly.
3. Conversation skills: You will learn how to conduct fundamental exchanges in Tamil, including self-introductions, requests for directions, and small chat.
4. Reading and writing: The Tamil script will be taught to you, and you’ll be able to read and write simple Tamil phrases.
5. Cultural context: The Tamil script will be taught to you, and you’ll be able to read and write simple Tamil phrases.
6. Listening and speaking: Through exercises and activities like role-playing and conversation practice, you will develop your listening and speaking abilities.
7. Vocabulary building: You will acquire a variety of terminology in areas such as daily conversation, travel, food, and many more.
8. Idiomatic expressions: You will also learn typical colloquial terms used in everyday discourse.