Know About the Telugu Language
Telugu is largely spoken in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh and the adjacent union territory of Telangana. It is also spoken by a sizable population in other areas of India and throughout the world. Telugu is a Dravidian language, which also includes Tamil, Kannada, and Malayalam. It is written in the Telugu script, which is an abugida script made up of characters that indicate consonants and vowels. Telugu has a rich literary legacy, with some of the earliest extant works reaching back to the 11th century AD. Telugu has an estimated 85 million native speakers.
What Do We Offer?
We offer personalized courses for Telugu -language specially designed as per your needs.
Personalized Courses for All Age Category
Academic Bengali For Kids & Teens
Now, kids & teens can learn Telugu language basics and advanced levels quickly as this course is according to their syllabus. It helps in developing the basics of the language so that communication is possible from an early age.
Spoken Telugu For Adults
What You Will Learn
You may anticipate learning the fundamentals of spoken Telugu, such as grammar, vocabulary, and sentence structure. Additionally, you will learn how to ask and answer questions as well as conduct simple discussions in Telugu. You will pick up increasingly difficult grammar and vocabulary as you move through the course and develop your ability to express yourself in more complicated ways. In order to properly comprehend and appreciate the language and culture, you will also learn about the traditions and culture of the Telugu-speaking areas. The following are some specific subjects you could study in a Telugu class:
1. Basic vocabulary and grammar: You will learn the basics of Telugu grammar, including verb conjugation, noun declensions, and sentence formation.
2. Pronunciation and intonation: You will learn the proper pronunciation and intonation of Telugu words and phrases.
3. Conversation skills: You will learn how to have basic conversations in Telugu, such as introducing yourself, asking for directions, and making small talk.
4. Reading and writing: You will learn the Telugu script and be able to read and write simple Telugu sentences.
5. Cultural context: You will learn about the culture and customs of the Telugu-speaking regions and understand how they relate to the language.
6. Listening and speaking: You will improve your listening and speaking skills through exercises and activities such as role-playing and conversation practice.
7. Vocabulary building: You will learn a wide range of vocabulary in various topics such as daily conversation, travel, food, and many more.
8. Idiomatic expressions: you will also learn common idiomatic expressions which are often used in daily conversation